Friday, February 8, 2013

friday february 8th 2013

Today I feel sad and last night I also felt sad. I think I am trying to sound poetic. I have been eating chocolate hearts that are mint flavoured they were given to my by my grandparents whom I do not love. I am lazy and no good. I shouldn't do things to make myself feel more sad than I already am. I feel very much alone. The worst mistake I have made in my entire existence is to allow my sadness to consume me. I came to this conclusion last night. Last night I called my best friend. Last night I cried many times. I am no good at crying and this makes me even more sad. Isolation makes me sad. I used to feel like I was being myself when I was alone but I recognize myself less and less with each passing day. I jus got off the phone. I hear a piano in my head. It sounds sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment